Corporate Loan Processing Manager - CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Corporate Processing Manager is responsible for overseeing and supervising the day to day activities of the CCM Corporate Processing Team and communicating with onboarding and established branches to keep them abreast of loan status’ and any issues at all times. In this role, you will be a multi-tasker that has a firm understanding of all aspects of the loan process as it pertains to origination and processing, as well as acting as an expert resource for the CCM team members. The Corporate Processing Manager will work with all new onboarding branches as they transition to CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Oversee and supervise all aspects of the Corporate Processing Team including employee development, coaching, training, and discipline.
- Track and approve attendance and PTO times for Processing Team.
- Oversee team’s file quality and turn times to meet company SLA requirements.
- Responsible for responding to e-mails, and/or phone calls within company SLA requirements.
- Sample review loans of team members to identify training needs.
- Monitors team pipeline to ensure compliant as it pertains to RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, (all mortgage related regulations).
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the LOS system’s conversation log.
- Assist closing, secondary, and servicing to obtain documentation needed to clear outstanding suspense items for loans worked on and/or loans worked on from other transition team members.
- Work with the Corporate Loan Production Manager.
- Assist and identify additional training needs of the onboarding branches.
- Identify structural needs of department and implement changes as needed.
- Performs various other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Previous Team Lead/Management Experience.
- Minimum of 5 years residential mortgage processing experience required.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines and all mortgage and consumer lending regulations.
- Previous experience with Encompass.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows).
For more information and to apply online, please click here.