Human Resources Coordinator - Alexander Mann Solutions
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,500 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support our America Region internal operations team in Cleveland, OH.
The main purpose of the HR Operations Coordinator role is to work with the Global HR Operations team to provide efficient and flexible support to internal AMS Line Managers, Employees and Talent Acquisition. The HR Operations Coordinator will act as the main point of contact for all transactional HR Operations tasks from the Americas region including dealing with all 1st line support queries.
- Professionally respond to all incoming HR queries via the telephone or email within the required SLA response time. All calls to the HR Operations generic phone number and all emails sent to the PC Mailbox will be handled by the HR Coordinator in the first instance
- Take ownership and responsibility for carrying out all 1st line HR processes on a day to day basis. This will include liaising with people of all levels within the organization and proactively taking ownership of all queries through to successful conclusion or hand over to HR Business Partner/HR Operations Team Lead
- Proactively assist with all requests for information including directing customers to relevant sources (such as the Knowledge Exchange, other internal departments or benefits providers)
- Perform all established tasks, as defined in the HR Operations manual, in a professional, timely and accurate manner. The HR Operations manual details both the routine tasks that are required on a regular basis as well as the reactive incoming call and email tasks
- Utilize all pre-set templates, letters, mail merges and processes to carry out established tasks and respond to incoming queries ensuring all correspondence is brand aligned
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of HR processes and policies as directed by HR Business Partner/HR Operations Team Lead, including Knowledge Exchange pages and version controlled documentation
- Use the Workday system to run requested reports and generate required data
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide appropriate guidance and support to Line Managers and Employees. Escalate queries to HR Business Partner/HR Operations Team Lead as required to ensure the customer is fully supported
- Work with external suppliers, such as benefit and service providers, as the first point of contact and ensure that strong relationships are maintained to allow smooth day to day process flow
- Subject matter expert in supporting 1st line HR queries from allocated countries/regions
- Become expert in use and maintenance of Workday
- Maintain Workday records demonstrating respect for the integrity of all data
- Carry out system audits for accuracy of data
- Ensure all personal data is stored in line with data protection regulations
- 2-5 years office experience within a busy and challenging administration role or client focused environment
- Experience of working with a variety of internal stakeholders and handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to line management
- Experience of supporting remote stakeholders in English language (verbal and written)
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Previous systems / database experience
For more information and to apply online, click here.