Senior Social Media Specialist - The NRP Group
NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Senior Social Media Specialist in the Cleveland, OH office.
As the Senior Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for both social media marketing and reputation management at The NRP Group. You will be the first to have this job at NRP, and you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in our overall social presence.
If you love communicating and engaging with the public, and you also love working with people and teams (we have 140+ properties that you will help support!), and if you’re really really (yes…. 2 really’s) amazing at all of this, then we need to talk: drop what you’re doing and contact us immediately!
We’re looking for a social media player that is an influencer in their own personal networks, that lives and breathes social media, that can communicate the awesome vibe of our amazing communities and company that we are building together. Someone who wants to join the parade, but also can’t resist showing, sharing and communicating the parade in real time.
What will you do each day… You will create content for apartment communities and corporate social media, create and execute content posting calendars, manage daily resident engagement and reputation, manage syndicated property data, and will be responsible for reporting on social activity and returns.
But most importantly, you will be helping determine how people see NRP: residents; partners; investors; friends. You will help shape and build our corporate image; an image that is 25-years in the making; an image that is borne of hard work, disciplined execution, persistence, pride, and care for those we serve.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Technical responsibilities include:
- Content Creation: Multi-media social content creation, scheduling and posting across corporate and property social media platforms.
- Active Daily Engagement: Daily social engagement and reputation management; several checks per day of all platforms, and proactive daily resident engagement in google reviews, Better Business Bureau, yelp, and other review platforms.
- Property Data Management: Property data syndication management; ensuring accuracy on google my business pages and data syndication platforms.
- Corporate Website Maintenance: Assists in corporate website posting of press releases, property contact information updates, awards, social responsibility, and other content.
- Training & Best Practices -- Ability to create social media training for local teams and actively share best practices on an ongoing basis through webinars and other channels.
- Metrics & Reporting: Responsible for reporting on the results and returns for social media.
- Other Projects: Other projects as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
Education: College degree in the area of social and/or digital media, communications, journalism, or other related disciplines.
- 3-5+ years of experience in social media, reputation management and content creation.
- Demonstrated experience working with teams and driving results through influence.
- Influencer in your own personal networks; demonstrated passion and zeal for communication
- Exhibits the nuanced receptivity and intuitive comprehension of an artist; able to capture the vibe and intent of a property, group, and of the company overall.
- Has the confidence to reach out to property management teams to request content and train then up on best practices.
- Strong demonstrated writing skills
- Strong portfolio of content and social applications across platforms (facebook, etc.) and media (written, photography, video, etc.)
- Strong record of building brands and followers
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, SweetIQ or other similar social management tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Application process may require on-site exercise administered by NRP or representative, which may include writing and content creation.
- Interviews will be very interactive and focused on your previous content creation.
- If you are selected for on-site interviews, please come prepared to take us on a highlights tour of your social media work that proves that you are the one to take on this exciting and wonderful challenge.
For more information and to apply online, click here.