Customer Service Loan Specialist - StudentLoan Tech
Who is StudentLoan Tech?
An industry leading tech company. Or goal is to do our part in solving the growing national social problem of outrageous student loan debt. You will be one of the first 5 employees in a rapidly growing technology and financial services company positively addressing this huge need.
We have a Better Business Bureau AAA+ rating.
The largest provider of teacher retirement plans in the country exclusively promotes our services throughout the country.
This role reports directly to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for reviewing and approving new student loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness plans entered through our proprietary iTunes App by our affiliated retirement planning advisors.
You passionately believe in the growing national social cause of decreasing and forgiving crushing student loan debt. You will be one of the first 5 employees in a rapidly growing technology and financial services company addressing this huge need. You will have a high degree of latitude to implement strategies that advance the overall company objectives. You will be the face of the organization and the twinkle in our eye to clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles to support existing clients and generate new ones. As one of our first hires, will have great opportunity to grow into more responsibility as the company grows.
- Quality check and approve new forgiveness plans
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Work with affiliated advisors to ensure they are entering clients into the app correctly
- Create custom loan forgiveness plans for clients with complex loan situations
- Answer questions and resolve issues based on calls, txt & email
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Customer Service experiences demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Proven behaviors that lead to positive outcomes for clients
- Ability to translate customer service issues into actionable improvements in StudentLoan Tech Technology
- Demonstrated ability to improvise and work around to get things done
- Proven ability to see a business need and formulate a plan of attack
- High energy go-getter a must
- Strong writing skills - able to write easily understood instructions for clients
- Excellent organizational skills needed to maintain client records and status for years
- Excellent technical and computer skills required
- Ability to quickly learn new programs with little guidance
- Easily adapts to change
- Analytical in nature, detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field desired
- Customer service and student loan experience desired
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Profit sharing based on experience and salary
- Performance based bonuses
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Bob Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.