Customer Service Loan Specialist - StudentLoan Tech
Who is StudentLoan Tech?
An industry leading tech company. Or goal is to do our part in solving the growing national social problem of outrageous student loan debt. You will be one of the first 5 employees in a rapidly growing technology and financial services company positively addressing this huge need.
We have a Better Business Bureau AAA+ rating.
The largest provider of teacher retirement plans in the country exclusively promotes our services throughout the country.
We are doing something about the national student loan debt crisis. Do you want to come help? Currently looking for someone that deeply gets the Customer Experience (CX) way of serving people, the customer side and the analytical side. Someone that wants to use those elevated customer service and empathy skills to help people that work for non-profit companies, like teachers, nurses and firefighters, with loan forgiveness.
We are a rapidly growing technology and financial services company addressing this huge societal need. You will have the opportunity to grow with us and to grow into more responsibility.
What You will be Doing
Reviewing and building custom loan forgiveness plans with our app using your customer experience and analytical skills to serve our client advisors and public servants. The financial plans are based on individual goals, income, student loan debt, household size and program rules.
- Quality check and approve new forgiveness plans
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Work with affiliated advisors to ensure they are entering clients into the app correctly
- Create custom loan forgiveness plans for clients with complex loan situations
- Answer questions and resolve issues based on calls, txt & email
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High energy go-getter a must
- Customer service experiences demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Proven behaviors that lead to positive outcomes for clients
- Ability to translate customer experience issues into actionable improvements
- Demonstrated ability to improvise and work around to get things done
- Proven ability to see a business need and formulate a plan of attack
- Strong writing skills - able to write easily understood instructions for clients
- Excellent organizational skills needed to maintain client records
- Excellent technical and computer skills required
- Ability to quickly learn new programs with little guidance
- Easily adapts to change
- Analytical in nature, detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field desired
- Customer service and student loan experience desired
- Salary Range: $37,500 - $45,000
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Profit sharing based on experience and salary
- Performance based bonuses
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Bob Hart at email@example.com.