UX/UI Designer - Alexander Mann Solutions
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps
We are seeking a talented UX/UI Designer to be based onsite at our offices in Cleveland, OH and to join our team.
- Interpret business requirements
- Designing high and low fidelity prototypes for internal and client presentations
- Creating UX Artefacts - user journeys, personas, and wireframes that can be used by all teams as products are developed
- Apply your design abilities to complex product problems with the goal of reducing user friction
- Key deliverables include organized source files, prototypes, wireframes, and other design artefacts as required
- 3+ years as a UX designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience with Conversational UI / UX
- Experience distilling requests into actionable requirements
- Proficiency with prototyping tools (Sketch or similar)
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS an asset (but you won’t be codin’!)
- The ability to work collaboratively across teams, as well as independently
- Experience with chatbot conversations an asset
For more information and to apply online, click here.