Marketing & Business Development Specialist - Benesch
The Marketing and Business Development Specialist is responsible for supporting the marketing department in daily marketing activities, including but not limited to business development objectives, social media efforts, and the preparation and distribution of marketing materials. This position also assists in the upkeep of directories, attorney bios, and applicable mailing lists.
- Assists with preparation of marketing materials for business development meetings, pitches and presentations, including preparing both electronic materials as well as hard copy materials.
- Assists with updating and proofreading all marketing collateral pieces and brochures as needed.
- Coordinates collateral materials to be sent to conferences and for individual timekeepers’ requests.
- Designs basic marketing items as needed, including invitations, collateral pieces, social media graphics and attorney team cards. Uses InDesign to make edits to projects designed by outside graphic designer.
- Conducts company and industry research and fulfills competitive intelligence research requests as needed.
- Assists with input of experience matters into the experience manager database.
- Oversees timely updates to directory listings, such as bar association directories.
- Corresponds with attorneys on an ongoing basis to ensure bios and descriptions are up-to-date and thorough.
- Inputs contacts into InterAction and adds to correct mailing lists as directed by the Marketing/Business Development Manager.
- Aids Marketing/Business Development manager in all social media efforts, including posting content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and other channels.
- Helps individual attorneys manage and update their social media accounts.
- Assists Director of Client Services in the planning and coordinating of special activities/events (RSVP tracking, onsite coverage, correspondence).
- Assists in the ordering of food for loges and special events.
- Assists with attorney nominations.
- Works with the Marketing Executive Assistant to ensure hard copies of current collateral materials are stocked in the marketing department office area and all office lobbies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Marketing Officer, Director(s) and Marketing/Business Development Manager.
For information on how to apply, please click here.