Event Coordinator - CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
We are currently seeking an Event Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and creative-minded person that is responsible for facilitating the event planning process with superior customer service skills, a high level of professionalism, and willingness to handle all planning and administrative details of an event. Exceptional communication and time management skills, the ability to think outside the box, and the confidence to thrive in a fast-paced environment are attributes needed for this exciting role. This position is located at the CrossCountry Mortgage Headquarters in Brecksville, OH.
- Plan/execute event details to ensure cohesive results for CCM’s image and brand identity at events
- Impeccable customer service – you’ll be interacting with hundreds of Loan Officers across the US to help execute their perfect event.
- Negotiate with venues, event organizers, contractors, and hotels on agenda and cost proposals until contract completion
- Organize leisure outings including offsite tours, group activities, dining and social experiences
- Direct the planning/execution of timelines and logistics for each event
- Creation of marketing materials and signage consistent with CCM image
- Create, maintain and execute event budget within the pre-approved expenditure allotments
- Manage multiple events at one time
- Assist with onsite activation for large corporate events
- Have an “all hands-on deck” mentality – you aren’t afraid to jump in and get your hands dirty
- Creativity! How can this event be cooler, more fun, or unique?
- Patience and a positive attitude. Our company is rapidly growing so we have a constant influx of new Loan Officer’s; we are here to answer any questions, brainstorm cool event ideas and help them grow their business using our team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field required
- 2+ years of event planning/coordination is preferred but not required
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive in meeting strict deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong language (written and oral) skills, a love for clear, impactful communications
- Able and willing to travel when required and work weekends/evenings as necessary
For more information and to apply online, please click here.