Customer Service Representative / Practice Success Consultant - The American Academy of Facial Esthetics
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics Customer Service department is looking for a well-organized, energetic, and highly-motivated person to join our organization! We have a fun and non-corporate, dynamic work environment. This position has the ability to grow, allow for independent management, and the ability to implement your own ideas.
- Work on a team to ensure quality and continuation of customer relationships with existing accounts.
- Answering any and all event related questions from customers.
- Assist with inputting data, following up with customers, assisting with administrative duties.
- Acting as liaison between the consumers as well as headquarters.
- Ability to handle client issues and inquiries.
- Check on customer status in relation to upcoming events and details related to said event on an individual and large scale basis.
- Some travel may be necessary (limited to the US)
Skills candidate must possess:
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to communicate effectively over multiple channels (phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to problem solve and make logical judgments
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent client service orientation
- Ability to problem solve independently
- College education and previous office experience preferred but not required
WHO WE ARE
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) is a multidisciplinary professional healthcare organization whose mission is teaching the best non-surgical and non-invasive facial injectable techniques to healthcare professionals worldwide. The AAFE is an umbrella organization comprised of physicians, dentists, nurses and other healthcare professionals committed to providing the best possible outcomes in areas of facial esthetics and facial pain treatment.
WHAT WE DO
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is a teaching organization that stands apart in its educational support and outreach by combining knowledge of various medical disciplines to teach attendees new and innovative non-surgical injectable techniques. The AAFE assists healthcare practices in quickly integrating new procedures through the use of successful and proven practice management and business models.
*The AAFE is not a medical office, we are the administrative, sales, and headquarters of the operation. Although medical (esthetics) knowledge is a plus, it is not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work environment: Office
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
For more information and to apply, click here.