Marketing Specialist - Staffing Solutions Enterprises
Combine a passion for marketing with changing people’s lives – sound like a match to you? Our organization, a recruiting and staffing firm located in Mayfield Heights, is currently celebrating our 45th year in business! We pride ourselves on contributing to the success of local and national clients through the sourcing and recruitment of individuals who are looking for new career opportunities.
Staffing Solutions Enterprises is conducting our own search for an internal Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Coordinator will join a team of Recruiters, Account Managers, and Leadership to successfully execute the marketing strategies helping us brand our business, jobs, and assignment employees’ success.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for an individual with the following marketing experiences:
- Creation and production of all corporate sales, marketing, press release, and recruiting materials
- Maintaining Corporate Wordpress website – update content, work with consultants on technical issues, SEO initiatives, and reporting via Google Analytics
- Creation and maintenance of all social media activity for the company – namely LinkedIn and Facebook. Familiarity with sponsored campaigns and post boosting options, daily postings
- Using creative language and visuals to create content for job ads and recruitment images for posting on social media and job boards
- Drafting content and streamlining the process of emailed monthly newsletters
- Conduct competitive industry specific research and recommend creative marketing solutions for service differentiation
- Creating and executing customer and employee feedback surveys
- Using a CRM to maintain customer database and generating internal database information, such as lists and counts for direct marketing projects and email marketing campaigns.
- Supporting Sales effort in the creation of PowerPoint presentations and contract proposals.
- Coordinating trade show exhibits, internal and external promotions, internal and community events
To learn more and to apply online, click here.