UX Designer - MRI Software
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an information architect, interaction designer, product designer, user experience designer, and/or usability engineer
- Proven knowledge of design aesthetics and solid understanding of User-Centered Design principles
- Proficient in design tools ex: wireframe and prototype tools such as sketch and figma, adobe creative suite
- Understanding of cross platform, browser, and device design strategies
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques and challenges preferred
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.