Sales Development Representative - MRI Software
Are you looking to join an organization that provides a challenging environment while encouraging personal and professional growth? If so, MRI Software is the place for you! We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Development Representative team! As key members of our Marketing function, the Lead Generation team works to engage prospective and existing clients via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for MRI Software solutions and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue generating tasks, including market analysis and organizational research within existing and prospective client organizations.
- Qualify inbound marketing-generated inquiries for our products and services based on business “gap” needs and decision authority
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets
- Research and gather information about target companies
- Meet or exceed quotas for qualified leads passed to sales team
- Document all activities and interactions in Salesforce.com
- Work closely with territory Account Executives to schedule/transition sales opportunities
- Provide a clear, compelling and articulate explanation of our business value to prospective clients
- Participate in sales and product trainings
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing or lead generation role (B2B experience preferred)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute rigorous lead generation calls
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, WebEx and Salesforce.com
- Flexible and focused self-starter with the ability to follow directives and work independently
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.