Receptionist/Office Coordinator - MRI software
Description MRI Software is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our global headquarters in Solon. The Office Coordinator will assist with the day to day operations within the office. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the individual must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
Essential functions include:
- Responsible for assignments which may be confidential and time-sensitive requiring professionalism and a high degree of judgment and initiative
- Take initiative and find new ways to successfully complete a variety of significant, time-sensitive work assignments and projects
- Must interface effectively with visitors and employees at all levels within the organization.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Skills & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Skilled in juggling multiple schedules in a real-time environment
- Operates typical office equipment (computers, copiers, fax machines)
- Possesses a keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office at the intermediate level
- Use a telephone switchboard and email efficiently
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.