Partner Relationship Manager - MRI Software
The MRI Software Partner Connect program is experiencing significant growth and record breaking client adoption. By designing, building and delivering world-class API integrations to partner applications, the MRI Partner Connect program provides our clients with flexibility and choice to solve their needs and optimize their business. MRI Software is seeking a highly motivated individual with a proven track record blending project management, sales, product management, and negotiation skills for our Business Development Associate role in our Solon office. This individual must be a self-starter and ready to roll up his/her sleeves to learn about customer businesses and partner offerings. Travel and on-site presence may be needed.
Essential functions include:
- Liaise with various aspects of the business to identify product feature and market gaps for potential new partners to fill, including new market verticals; make recommendations for partnering strategies
- Set and manage strategic partner expectations and act as a conduit between Partners, Product Management, Sales, and Support teams through acquisition and onboarding
- Assess prospective partners’ value and revenue potential as well as their vitality and corporate health for long term value within Partner Connect
- Responsible for both inbound and outbound lead referrals
- Create and deliver internal training on partner integrations
- Champion our partners internally and be the voice of MRI externally
- Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Experience and comfort working with senior executives required
- Strong comfort level presenting to large groups of all experience levels across multiple corporate verticals
- A strong understanding of MRI products and/or Property Management and Property Investment Management products and industries desired
- Ability to understand strategic business and market tradeoffs, using strong business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain partner integration documentation and to articulate to a variety of audiences
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.