Inside Sales Representative - MRI Software
Are you looking to jump start a career in software sales with a dynamic, growing organization? If so, MRI Software is seeking dynamic Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing Small-to-Medium business (SMB) team at our Global Headquarters in Cleveland! These individuals will drive a full-cycle sales process for our software and services through prospecting, building relationships with key decision makers, presenting the value of our solutions, negotiating contracts and closing opportunities within the small – medium business market. Our paid training program equips Account Managers for early success and fosters an environment where goals are consistently exceeded. We are looking for goal-oriented self-starters aspiring to successful sales careers with rewards to show!
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business preferred
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced, challenging environment, adapt to changes and manage multiple high-level priorities
- Participate in market analysis to determine client needs and competitive positioning
- Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with C-level decision makers
- Create written price quotes, respond to information requests and negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- Company Overview
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.