Entry-Level Technical Support Representative - MRI Software
Description MRI Software is currently seeking an Entry-Level Technical Support Representative to join our Client Support team in Solon, OH! This individual will work in a collaborative team environment and will be responsible for providing world-class technical support to our diverse client base.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Technical PC experience in a Windows environment with working knowledge of computer networking, Windows operating systems, and server technologies is a plus.
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational skills.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
For more information and to apply, click here.