Entry-Level Software QA Engineer - MRI Software
We are currently looking for Entry Level Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join one of our Product Development teams! Under the highly collaborative, agile development methodology, these individuals work with software engineers to test and create code in our dynamic team setting. Using defined software testing practices and procedures, this person will drive the quality of our products and services, and gain a deeper understanding of specific programming languages.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- 1 year of QA Engineering experience preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related software engineering experience
- Knowledge of multiple object oriented programming languages, including C#, VB.Net, or Java
- Scripting languages for test automation e.g., Ruby, Java, Python other OOP language
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Test automation concepts and understanding
- Application design practices and procedures
- Knowledgeable with test automation frameworks and automation design patterns
- Knowledge of all phases of test lifecycle
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.