Business Analyst - MRI Software
MRI Software is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Investment Product Management team in Cleveland, OH! This individual will work across multiple teams on targeted projects that can include market and competitive research, developing user stories, and maintaining product backlog. This position will also involve close interaction with development, architects, and product managers on a consistent basis.
Essential functions include:
- Completing targeted projects to provide departmental lift.
- Developing test case scenarios and assessing test case coverage.
- Learning the Product Owner craft. Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
For more information and to apply, click here.