Vendor Manager - CrossCountry Mortgage
The Vendor Manager reviews, manages, and administers contracts for vendors and service providers across the organization. The Vendor Manager executes requests for proposals, qualifications, and information. The Vendor Manager defines and facilitates communication between CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. and its providers in order to deliver products and services according to plan, and within budget.
- Annually review and renew existing vendor contracts and vendor business practices as established in the Vendor Management Policy
- Coordinate an evaluation of consumer complaints addressed accordingly to consumer complaint and service policy with the Legal Department
- Perform as functional bridge among external vendors as well as internal stakeholders
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees
- Ensure that enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished
- Coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors
- Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and presents to management as required
- Identify, implement and continuously fulfill efficiencies associated with vendor management
- Formulate workflow processes, methods, and policies for applying vendors
- Prepare processes for manage analysis, selection and transition
- Monitor contractual agreements for all vendors
- Conceive, develop, and deliver techniques, practices, and procedures for contract formation and administration in a manner that best protects company interests
- Define contract recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Analyze trends and market conditions for the present and future contract requirements of goods, services, and third-party agents
- When necessary, provide appropriate contract and subcontract information to accounting and purchasing departments
- Effectively communicate contract strategies to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Bachelor degree in the field of Business or Public Relations, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of direct work experience in a mortgage banking environment, contract management capacity, including all aspects of strategy development and execution
- Familiarity and technical competence with contract management software and/or applicable automated systems, such as vendor management software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
For more information and to apply, click here.