Account Manager - Tech Elevator
Hiring in Cleveland or Columbus, OH
Account Manager Description
Tech Elevator is seeking an entrepreneurial individual to help with the expansion of our new services and programs. The Account Manager will work closely with employers to understand their workforce needs and help to adapt Tech Elevator offerings to create perfect matches. You thrive by cultivating, promoting, and maintaining long-lasting relationships at all levels, and have a desire to help companies develop their workforce through our educational capabilities.
The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to tackle the challenge of breaking new ground and shifting the norms of traditional education and hiring paths. They will be forward-thinking and motivated by continuous improvement. They will have a positive attitude and presence and ensure the delivery of an incredible educational experience, establishing a strong competitive position for our model. They will be excited to impact the skills of our country's workforce by fostering greater opportunity for individuals seeking to make a change in their lives.
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how Tech Elevator can partner best with clients on an ongoing basis
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Networking: Identify key events in the community, at times attending on behalf of Tech Elevator
- Evaluate current practices for effectiveness and develop low touch, high impact strategies for scaling our delivery efforts
- Keep tabs on the competitive landscape, including the tactics and strategies employed by comparable businesses
- Develop sales strategies to maximize existing intellectual property by developing new target customer groups and strategic partners
- Coordinate with internal teams on go-to-market strategies; collateral; launch dates, etc.
- Responsible for market research, discovery, validation, and ongoing assessment of products and services for hiring partners
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations, coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, including knowledge of the legal ramification of contracts
- Collaborate with senior management to set goals, determine resource requirements, and make key strategic decisions
- Act as the liaison between key customers and the local operations teams
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements & Key Traits
- Sales experience in B2B environment
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or similar role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
These are the requirements and skills that we've found to be a good fit for this role. If your background is different but you think you're the right person for the job, we invite you to apply!
- Regular office hours
- Occasional evening and weekend hours
- Occasional travel
About Tech Elevator Tech Elevator is an intensive in-person education provider helping individuals and companies acquire in-demand technology skills for the modern workforce.
Through our 14-week, full-time coding bootcamps, we teach students from diverse backgrounds to become software developers while also helping them to build necessary career-readiness skills and career connections through our nationally recognized Pathway Program™.
Founded in 2015 with a focus on quality and care in everything we do, we’re proud of our outcomes which have earned us a leading national bootcamp position based on the job placement rate of our grads through CIRR, the Council on Integrity Results in Reporting (cirr.org).
For more information and to apply, click here.