Systems Access Coordinator - CrossCountry Mortgage
The System Access Coordinator is an entry level position that would be responsible for the day to day administration of user accounts and access levels for internal and 3rd party systems across the organization. This role will interact with all levels of the organization and requires strong organizational, clerical, and time management skills. The System Access Coordinator will work closely with IT, Human Resources, Legal, and other departments to create and maintain user profiles, position templates, and onboarding/termination work flows. This role also is responsible for general clerical and secretarial tasks within the IT department.
- Create and maintain user accounts, user profiles, group memberships, and user permissions in internal and external systems, applications, and websites.
- Use and maintain checklist for all job positions to setup, modify, and terminate user accounts.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, Licensing, and other IT staff to determine requirements for new job positions, contractors, and 3rd party vendors.
- Maintain new hire, job change, and termination SLAs and work flows.
- General office activities like filing, printing, collating, ordering, answering phones, and other miscellaneous activities.
- Handle support requests related to user accounts and access like resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, and troubleshooting permission problems.
- Tracking and documentation of tasks, activities, and time spent within the ticketing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-directed and results driven with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet service level agreements.
- Exceptional personal and customer service skills.
- Professional, energetic, and friendly demeanor and appearance.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Associate’s degree or high school diploma with 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, secretary, HR administrator, IT user account administration, or similar clerical/administrative role.
- No prior IT experience is necessary but candidates should be comfortable with general technology and computer usage in an office setting.
Additional Experience Desired:
- Mortgage industry experience
- Human Resources administration experience
- Active Directory familiarity
- Technical writing experience
- Experience conducting training sessions
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.