Salesforce Developer - CrossCountry Mortgage
Description Position Overview:
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing new and unique ways to solve problems while improving our existing internal and client-facing software capabilities and functionality.
- Design, develop, and implement internal and customer facing solutions in the salesforce platform
- Learn, improve, and expand code quality, design, and version control best practices
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT’s, and work in partnership with client business units and project stakeholders
- Achieve salesforce.com certification requirements as a developer and advanced developer
- Experience with Salesforce including Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Ability to write advanced Apex code (classes, triggers, services, visual force pages)
- Interface with internal team and stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience with lightning is a must!
- Support QA resources and process
- Document source code and application operation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce Platform and best practices
- Participate in code reviews, grooming and design sessions
- Deep understanding of OOP principals and WCF applications
- Front end design UI/UX is beneficial
- Experience with complex data migration via ETL or other methodology
- com Certification preferred but not required
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.