Salesforce Administrator - CrossCountry Mortgage
Description Position Overview:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ensuring Client’s enterprise Salesforce platform maximizes efficiency and capitalizes on full features and benefits across the entire user base. Excellent technical and communication skills will be leveraged to interface directly with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs to administer and enhance systems accordingly. The Salesforce Admin serves as a go-to person for users, promoting adoption.
- Lead on-site and remote training with new CrossCountry Mortgage branches.
- Maintain relationships with branches to keep strong relationships with users and communicate changes or best practices.
- Communicate end-user feedback to admin team and notify users when changes occur
- Maintain a solid understanding of CCM’s business and customizations to CCM Sales cloud.
- Build Strong relationships with colleagues across departments.
- Achieve Salesforce Certifications and stay up to date on new features and integrations
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
- Expand use of Salesforce– attend planning meetings, assist with determining if/how Salesforce can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Inform application users about system functionality, issues and enhancements.
- Train new and existing users and provide users with technical support.
Create and Manage Changes to the Salesforce Eco System
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes, gathering feedback from users to design, develop, and implement customer facing solutions in CCM technology platforms.
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand business needs and align technology solutions to fuel business growth and success.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Analyze the system and recommend and implement changes to increase benefits and usability.
- Support business objectives by creating and maintaining fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, page layouts and other Salesforce objects and functions, creating custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions, triggers, data validation and configurations.
- Present system and app design options and recommendations.
- Design and develop solutions using configuration and declarative development.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.
- Import data as appropriate, manage duplicate records, monitor and improve data quality.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Bachelor degree in a Technology or Business related field
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Experience providing training to end-users and managing relationships
- Designing solutions and maintaining systems that adhere to security best practices
- Moderately to highly complex analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple projects at one time
- One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. ADMIN201, ADMIN211) preferred
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.