Operations Administrator - CrossCountry Mortgage
The Operations Administrator is responsible for assisting the Operations Department in the set-up, processing, underwriting, closing and post-closing of mortgage loan files. This is accomplished by completing a basic review of loan files submitted to operations, completing verification of employment, ordering third party verification, reviewing executed funding packages, assisting in the completion of closing documentation, assisting with loan assignments, assisting in reconciling final ALTA statements, assisting in completing post consummation closing disclosures and refund checks, and assisting operations managers, team leads, processors, underwriters, closers, and post-closers in special projects.
- Complete Verbal Verification of Employment on assigned loans within 10 days of closing.
- Ordering third party verifications such as appraisals, condo certs, title documents, flood certs, etc.
- Review exacted loan packages for signatures, dates, notary stamps, etc. prior to giving funding authority.
- Assist in retrieving, obtaining signatures and overnighting CEMA and CO-OP documents.
- Assist in loan assignments and rush requests.
- Complete basic review of loan files to ensure necessary documentation and data fields in loan origination system are complete and accurate.
- Assist in reconciling final ALTA statements.
- Complete post consummation closing disclosures and issue refund checks.
- Work on special projects as necessary.
- Work effectively and efficiently with operations managers, team leads, processors, underwriters, closers, and post-closers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of mortgage or lending experience.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and regulatory rules, laws, regulations, underwriting guidelines and statutes relevant to the mortgage industry.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ellie Mae Encompass experience preferred.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.