Marketing Traffic Coordinator/Assistant - CrossCountry Mortgage
Are you a self-starter with a positive "Can-Do" attitude? The Marketing Traffic Coordinator/Assistant will be the key day-to-day coordinator on all projects and workflow coordination requiring cross-functional collaboration to ensure that projects have all information needed to complete within expected time frame. This position requires excellent people skills, initiative, problem solving capabilities and attention to detail. Must have excellent organizational and phone and computer skills. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with changing deadlines and priorities. If you love ‘keeping things moving down the track’ and want a large team to appreciate the 110% effort you give to your job, then we are looking for you!
- Lead traffic flow of marketing projects and prioritization via support portal, phone call and email.
- Is a liaison between the requestor and Marketing team to fully ensure understanding of the request and communicates amongst all involved/need to know.
- Track all marketing projects and manage status updates ensuring deadlines are met.
- Review requests and manages projects within the Salesforce CRM software.
- Establishes and provides requestors with reasonable project expectations addressing such areas as but not limited to project costs, production timeline, internal and external vendor production routing schedule, product quality monitoring, and technical production details.
- Work with members of the managerial team to develop an intake process that recognizes the specific needs and appropriate questions for case requests. This process should help streamline requests and projects but be fluid enough to accommodate various types of work.
- Along with the Marketing Manager develop timelines, status reporting, and resource recommendations.
- Handle customer service phone calls with professionalism routing them to appropriate department or inputting a case in the CRM system.
- Provide excellent service, information, and communication to internal and external customers.
- Be able to make respond to issues quickly and with good decision making.
- Proofing work product and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Assist deployment of content & design on all company sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other outlets.
- Perform internet searches on the company, competitors and products, providing updates to present to manager.
- Assist in training users on marketing platforms, make recommendation to update or change training decks based on feedback.
- Assist in the content creation, review and build of newsletters
- Ability and willingness to take on ad-hoc projects
BA or BS in Marketing, Creative Design or Communications, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, communications or project coordination.
- Strong organizational skills, critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Clear and effective communication skills with coworkers and all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Must be able to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be effective in an influence role and have very strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability and success to increase productivity and continuously improve methods.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time.
- A strong sense of urgency and a desire to succeed.
- Previous experience desirable in a Traffic or Marketing Assistant position.
- Agency work is a plus.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.