Marketing HTML Developer - CrossCountry Mortgage
The Marketing HTML Developer position will play a pivotal role in aligning innovative marketing strategies with technology solutions within CrossCountry Mortgage. This role will report to the Marketing Automation Program Manager and focus on partnering with the CRM Team, IT, Sales and other internal partners to deploy communication in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Total Expert.
This person must assume the role of a thought leader for driving innovative solutions forward while also improving business performance. A qualified candidate must have hands-on email/direct mail/SMS/website marketing experience as well as platform experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot or other marketing automation systems.
- Drive the creation of effective dynamic automation campaigns and related landing pages & surveys
- Work with CRM team to map personalized journeys through Journey Builder
- Use HTML, CSS and AMPScripting/tokenization/code for personalized messages to selected segments
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of deployments
- Responsible for execution of tests including browser and A/B
- Collaborative and perform well with iterative processes to achieve desired results
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud tools and database queries
- Partner with CRM and Business Intelligence teams to utilize reporting to make data driven decisions
- Lead technical communication needs & document processes and work flow
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives
- Promote marketing automation capabilities throughout sales network
- Keep pace with new CRM/Cloud application features and enhancements
- Actively communicate the impact and effect of future releases to the team
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices within Salesforce, Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Pardot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua or other platform required
- HTML, AMPscript and CSS required
- Knowledge of SQL fundamentals or other database technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in complex environments
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Communications, Business, Marketing or related field
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Please be prepared to submit design or code samples upon request.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.