Equipment Coordinator - CrossCountry Mortgage
Description Position Overview:
The Equipment Coordinator is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring and recording software and hardware assets.
- Assist in shaping procurement strategies to optimize the technology spend company-wide.
- Develop and implement procedures for tracking corporate assets as well as oversee quality control throughout the asset’s lifecycle.
- Support the initiatives of the IT Leadership team.
- Monitor equipment and supply inventory and place equipment orders.
- Manage expense reports for software and hardware purchases as well as for IT leadership team.
- Ensure all equipment is securely stored and tracked.
- Manage requisitions for new equipment in a timely manner.
- Manage equipment procurement process including ensuring most cost effective solutions are obtained.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics including booking flights, air and hotel arrangements using company approved providers and maximizing spend.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming electronic and voice communications.
- Maintain accurate reporting and records.
- Act as liaison to internal staff and vendors at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to manage a budget.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.