Email Marketing Automation Specialist - CrossCountry Mortgage
This marketing position will play a pivotal role in aligning innovative marketing strategies to technology solutions within CrossCountry Mortgage. This role will report to the Marketing Automation Manager and will focus on partnering with the CRM Team, IT, Sales and other internal partners to drive consensus on multi-product technology solutions across Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Total Expert.
This person must assume the role of a thought leader for driving innovative solutions forward while also improving business performance. A qualified candidate must have hands-on email/direct mail/SMS marketing experience and platform email marketing systems.
- Primary responsibilities could include producing content, implementation and deployment of promotional and relationship email and digital marketing communications, ensuring tracking and performance assessment on all campaigns and journeys.
- Ability to create relevant content
- Drive the creation of effective dynamic campaigns and related landing pages or surveys
- Work with CRM team to map personalized journeys
- Using HTML, CSS and AMPScripting/code for personalized messages to selected segments
- Build and develop campaigns for events and segment marketing
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of automation deployments
- Regularly create and review reporting to monitor deliverability, IP certification, mailing success and ROI
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Partner with CRM and Business Intelligence to utilize reporting to make data driven decisions
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives
- Promote & train marketing automation capabilities throughout sales network
- Keep pace with new CRM/Cloud application features and enhancements
- Actively communicate the impact and effect of future releases to the team
- Document processes and work flow
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and/or enterprise-level marketing automation platforms
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in complex environments
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS in Management, Communications, Business, Marketing or related field
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices within Salesforce, Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Pardot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua or other platform required
- Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud knowledge preferred
- Please be prepared to submit writing, design or code samples upon request.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To learn more and to apply click here.