Digital Marketing Specialist - CrossCountry Mortgage
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be primarily responsible for spearheading the keyword research, strategy and execution of SEO campaigns to grow our brand’s web presence. Secondary responsibilities will include carrying out requests to enhance loan officers’ individual online presence with an emphasis on web development, content strategy, and in-depth data analysis. They will work directly with our digital marketing team by creating and implementing recommendations to optimize our user flow and experience. The ideal candidate is continually monitoring industry trends, testing and revising their work to improve campaign performance. If you’re ready to wear multiple digital marketing hats, grow your skillset, and excel in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you.
- Develop SEO strategies that drive traffic and ROI for our company and loan officers
- Analyze SERP and organic traffic patterns to provide recommendations for content creation and website optimizations
- Regularly analyzes data using third party tools to understand user behavior and provide insight into the topics that drive interest and engagement
- Develops ongoing plan to monitor and measure site performance, while reporting on campaign results
- Track our progress against key competitors
- Work with the web team to optimize our website, drive organic traffic, and increase conversions based on data
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent degree
- 4+ years of experience with digital marketing and strategy with an emphasis in SEO
- Proven experience engaging and growing consumer interest via digital channels
- Knowledge of various marketing tools to perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and other search marketing activities.
- Experience with local SEO strategy, best practices, and trends
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of website structure- HTML, CSS, Schema.org markup, and XML
- Knowledge of voice search and mobile optimization
- Understanding of and expertise in web optimization, analytics, marketing, and communications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work quickly, under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of how SEO fits into acquisition marketing
- Critical thinking and ability to problem solve and propose solutions
- Ability to not only produce strategy, but also execute on strategy
- Experience working in the financial industry a plus
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For more information and to apply, click here.