Jr. Recruiter - CrossCountry Mortgage
The Jr. Recruiter will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. The Jr. Recruiter plays a critical role in hiring the best possible individuals and achieving organizational objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
- High-volume recruiting in a fast-paced environment, adhering to strict deadlines and aggressive hiring goals.
- Build and recruit a full pipeline of support and non-sales positions.
- Partner with Managers to identify objectives, culture, operations and business methods.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Managers.
- Create, update and develop job descriptions.
- Ability to maintain and handle average volume of 15-25 requisitions at a time.
- Conduct regular and consistent follow-up with Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for proactive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings to online internet resources or other position-appropriate venues.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Manage preliminary screenings to identify qualified candidates prior to management submission.
- Conduct and prescreen interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods.
- Evaluate applicants’ industry knowledge, specific job skills, soft skills,experience and aptitudes.
- Track and run regular reports to provide Leadership Team with recruiting metrics.
- Schedule interviews and provide timely follow up.
- Collaborate with HR team members to assist in onboarding new employees, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Be an ambassador of the CrossCountry Mortgage brand.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate degree or other relative education or career experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of general recruiting experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of mortgage industry recruiting experience a plus, not required.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with managers nationwide, in various time zones and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential documentation and information.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
For more information and to apply online, click here.