HR Coordinator - CrossCountry Mortgage
The Human Resources (“HR”) Coordinator provides administrative support and reports to the HR Manager. The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties including background checks, I-9 Verification Forms and various compliance duties.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with the CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (“CCM”) leadership and management team in order to provide effective HR processes and support.
- Support Human Resource functions, including background checks, I9 verification forms, and partnering with organizational vendors to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Serve as contact for employees and managers to answer inquiries and provide general employee information.
- Answer questions regarding policy/procedures and any other general questions regarding human resources processes.
- Actively champion and promote all safety-related policies and programs to ensure that colleagues are engaged and committed to a safe working environment.
- Maintain a confidential organized filing system for employee files, correspondence, policies, standards, regulations, and other internal documents.
- Actively communicate with new hires onboarding with organization to ensure best practices are followed.
- Verify I-9 documentation and comply with Department of Homeland Security regulations.
- Maintain regular reports from background screening vendor and effectively communicate obstacles and solutions with HR Manager.
- Act as an additional point of contact for Corporate Support Services unit; including but not limited to scheduling conference rooms, receptionist duties, assisting in mailroom, etc.
- Promote CCM Brand and foster a team-driven culture.
- Assist in and/or compile information for various HR programs and activities.
- Other various administrative duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or other relative education to Human Resources field
- 2 years of experience in human resources preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to determine work priorities and multitask in an ambiguous work environment
- Understand methods, practices, terminology and procedures used in human resources
- Understand State and Federal laws, concerning human resources administration
- Works confidentially with discretion
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to compile data for correspondence or reports
For more information and to apply online, click here.