Sr. Network Administrator - CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Senior Network Administrator will manage CrossCountry’s AWS and Azure cloud environments, Microsoft Server environments, Office 365, SaaS and PaaS systems. This individual will be responsible for configuring and maintaining connectivity and continuity between all respective environments, and the management of network equipment across a WAN/LAN Windows environment. This position will be responsible for maintaining and testing the disaster recovery and business continuity plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with network security.
- Maintain Corporate Active Directory domain, domain controllers, and member servers.
- Maintain a secure and efficient corporate network.
- Management of AWS infrastructure.
- Management of Azure infrastructure.
- The installation/management of firewalls/switches across a WAN/LAN environment.
- Assist Communications Team with VoIP initiatives and troubleshooting.
- Maintain and enforce a secure cloud environment.
- Monitor and manage all backups.
- Maintain an up to date Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plan.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, manuals, and change logs.
- Perform requirements gathering, business process analysis and project management tasks as required.
- Act as a point of escalation for the support services team.
- Act as top tier escalation point for Network Administrators.
- Mentor and develop subordinate Network Administrators.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships.
- Occasional travel to branch sites to assist with setups and/or critical issues.
- Onsite, remote, on-call, and emergency support.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field.
- At least 2 years deploying and maintaining IP Telephony (VOIP) required.
- At least 2 years of Office 365 Administration experience required.
- At least 5 years of Microsoft Windows Server experience (MCSE Preferred).
- At least 5 years of Active Directory (AD), DNS, DHCP, and wireless technologies required.
- At least 5 years of network router/switch/firewall experience required.
- At least 5 years of Firewalls, VLANs, and Quality of Service (QoS) required.
- At least 5 years of wireless network setup / administration experience.
- At least 5 years of AWS administration experience required.
- At least 5 years of Azure administration experience required.
- A strong background supervising and mentoring subordinates is preferred.
- Effective Communications Skills.
For more information and to apply online, click here.