Engage! Cleveland's YP Fall Bucketlist
Engage! Cleveland's YP Fall Bucket List
Fall is winding down but we wanted to give you a quick list of things to do before the winter weather starts coming to Cleveland. Here are the top 10 things for YPs to do in Cleveland this fall.
1. Turkey Trot (1mile/5k/10k). Thanksgiving morning features hundreds of trotters out before gorging on the holiday feast. Feel fit and ready to take on that stuffing after a run through Cleveland.
2. Cavaliers Game. Engage! Cleveland is going with Young Professionals to hear Len Komoroski speak before the Cavs vs. Bucks game on November 23. Check out the Cavaliers schedule and grab tickets to a game and cheer on our beloved Cavaliers this fall. EC has a second game on 3/23 – stay tuned!
3. Concert at the House of Blues. Fall brings so many great bands and musicians to the House of Blues. Eat dinner on East 4th beforehand and see your favorites on the House of Blues stage.
4. Go out with friends to the Hofbrauhaus where you can dance to polka and take a shot-ski all while drinking German beer and munching on Bavarian pretzels.
5. OhioVineyards for wine, food, and live music. Fall is a great time to check out the outskirts of Cleveland primarily in the Ashtabula area. There are so many cellars and restaurants that have great scenery of their vineyards and feature a robust menu of food and wines.
6. Wine & Design in Rocky River. There are places all around Cleveland to drink wine and paint with your friends but Wine & Design is one of our favorites! They just did an event with E!C to paint the Cleveland skyline. Grab your friends and check out one of the classes nearest you. Be on the lookout for another EC class soon.
7. Walk or bike around Cleveland. Unfortunately, this beautiful fall weather is not going to hold up. While its still warm(-ish) bike on the Tow Path or take a hike through the Metroparks and look around to see all of the fall colors.
8. Take your furry friend(s) to the new 5+ Acre Canine Meadow in Kirtland. If you don’t have the physical ability to walk your dog, this is a unique place for your pal to exercise and socialize off-leash with other dogs big and small.
9. Browns Game and Tailgating at Muni Lot. See all of the biggest Browns fans in one huge parking lot. Drink beer, toss a ball, and socialize with other fans before the game.
10. Sky Zone in Highland Heights or Westlake. Sky Zone is a trampoline place for all ages. Feel like a kid again and play dodge ball, dunk on a hoop, or just jump around in this huge trampoline zone.